Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga is an RPG game made by Alphadream. This is the first game in the series. In Japan, It's called "Super Mario RPG". A remake of this game is currently being developed and is set to release in October of 2017.
The Goodwill Ambassador from the Beanbean Kingdom and her assistant arrive at the Mushroom Kingdom to bring a gift from Queen Bean for Princess Peach. However, it turns out to be an act of deceit; the ambassador and her assistant are actually evil villains named Cackletta and Fawful, who have brought along a mysterious smoke. Fawful uses his Headgear to suck up the smoke, which engulfs Princess Peach's voice, which makes her faint for a while, and they escape with the stolen voice into the dark sky.
[TO BE CONTINUED LATER LOL]
Main Characters Edit
Playable Characters Edit
Supporting Cast Edit
- Princess Peach - The damsel-in-distress.
- Prince Peasley - Beanbean Kingdom hero.
- Queen Bean - The Queen of the Beanbean Kingdom.
- Cackletta/Bowletta - The primary villain and final boss.
- Fawful - Cackletta's minion and Secondary Antagonist.
- Popple - Tertiary villain and thief.
- Bowser/Rookie - Minor villain who works for Popple.
Throughout the game, the brothers can visit many locations in the Beanbean Kingdom. Here they are.
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Koopa Cruiser
- Stardust Fields
- Hoohoo Village
- Hoohoo Mountain
- Beanbean Castle Town
- Beanbean Castle
- Chucklehuck Woods
- Woohoo Hooniversity
- Beanbean Airport
- Teehee Valley
- Little Fungitown
- Guffawha Ruins
- Oho Oasis
- Oho Ocean
- Oho Ocean Seabed
- Gwarhar Lagoon
- Yoshi Theater
- Joke's End
- Bowser's Castle
Battle System Edit
To start a battle, the bros will have to run into them, jump on them or hammer them. Since this is a turn-based RPG, the bros can only attack or heal when it's their turn. If you time your attacks perfectly, it will deal more damage. If the brother's backs are touched by the enemy or hit by it, they are unable to move until their turn.
They can also level up and increase their statistics by 1, 2 or 3 points.
Each brother has its own Heart Points (HP), Bros Points (BP), Power (POW), Defense (DEF), Speed and Stache points.
- HP (abbreviation of Heart Points) is the amount of health Mario & Luigi has. When an enemy attacks and the brothers get hit, they lose health. If their HP reaches 0, then they faint. They can be revived using a 1-UP Mushroom or 1-UP Super.
- BP (abbreviation of Bros Points) indicates when Mario and Luigi can use a Bros. Attack. Each attack uses an certain amount of BP, draining the total BP they have. BP can be restored by using Syrup, Golden Mushroom or a 1-UP Super.
- POW (abbreviation of Power) is how much damage the bros will deal. The higher, the more damage you do.
- DEF (abbreviation of Defense) is how much damage the bros can block from an enemy hit. The higher, the less damage taken.
- SPEED is how fast Mario and Luigi are. If an enemy has greater speed, then they will attack first. Same goes for the brothers aswell.
- STACHE is the most unique stat of Mario and Luigi. The higher their STACHE are, the greater chance they can deal a lucky hit (Which doubles the POWER). STACHE stat can also lower the prices of items at shops and highers the worth of items sold (Up to 50%).
During battle, Mario and Luigi can only use a Solo Move, use a Bros. Attack, use an item or run away.